- Open the Twitter App on your mobile, then click on your profile icon, and snap on the Settings and Privacy option.
- Then here you will see options like Security, Notifications, and so on, out of which click on the option with Privacy.
- After tapping on the option with Privacy, click on the option with Mute and Block
- Here you will see an option named Twitter Mute Account, click on it.
- Here you will see that large number of accounts, which you have muted, click on the sound icon of whomever you need to unmute, and after that account will be unmuted.
How To Unmute Twitter Account?
How To Unmute Twitter Account? - Check solution here on web advise steps.
Please wait 0 seconds...
Scroll Down and click on Go to Link for destination
Congrats! Link is Generated